My Profile

My photo
Santa Flora, St. Patrick, Trinidad & Tobago
I am currently an assistant teacher on scholarship at the University of Trinidad and Tobago, Corinth Campus, pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Education. I attend the San Fernando Open Bible Church and enjoy playing the piano, decorating, computer games, swimming and ballroom dancing. The inspiration for this blog came from an interest in educational software and an individual assignment for my educational technology course.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I LOVE PHONICS EDUCATIONAL SOFTWARE





An Intriguing Educational Software

Try "I Love Phonics",  and smile as your child's reading level improves.  This educational software is a user-friendly, interactive programme that teaches phonics (“the relation of letters to the sounds they represent to teach reading” (Halvorson 1992)). Children of ages (4-7) enjoy animation and are introduced to the characters of the programme mainly Alice, Ted and a cute mouse named Max. Children build words by using refrigerator magnets to learn letter sounds.


Games are a part of learning and the "I Love Phonics" software features games of bingo or dragging a letter to a sound box. An intriguing train encourages children to draw letters. This exciting seven level package offers 18 interactive lessons and two modes of play:

●The Default Mode (a setting or value assigned automatically by an operating system and remains in effect unless canceled or overridden by the operator). In this mode 44 phonemes (units of sound) are presented.

●The Parents Mode in which specific letters and phonemes are selected by parents for children to explore.


"I Love Phonics" also offer “Listen and Learn”, “Learn Essential Sounds”, “Bingo! You Win”, “Get on Track” and “Supervise Learning”. "I Love Phonics" is a most intriguing educational software package.


For More Information
http://www.amazon.com/DK-Love-Phonics-Learning-PowerPack/dp/B0000C7FPK

"I Love Phonics" blowout SALE!
http://www.kidssoftwareoutlet.com/I-Love-Phonics-p/10728.htm

Tips for Parents
http://ilovephonics.com/


1 comment:

  1. I can see myself and others using this software to help develop the mind of youth, to accquire their maximun potential.

    ReplyDelete